Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Online applications for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 has started from today (10 November 2021).
Qualified and eligible Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Police Department at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date for submission of application is 03 December 2021.
There is a great chance for the candidates preparing for the Police Recruitment of Constable Jobs in Rajasthan. The necessary information about the recruitment and the direct link of the notification is given below.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 Details
- Constable General Duty – 4291 posts (3574 posts of non TSP and 717 posts of TSP)
- Constable Telecom – 154 (Non TSP – 154) posts
- Constable Driver – 120 Posts (Non TSP – 55 Posts & TSP – 65 Posts)
- Constable Band – 23 Posts (TSP)
- Total No of Vacancies – 4588 Posts
Educational Qualification For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- Constable General Duty – Intermediate (Class 12th) from Any Recognized Board Must pass.
- Constable Telecom – 12th pass with Physics, Maths or Computer subjects.
- Constable Driver – 12th pass with at least 1 year old Light or Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Lines.
- Constable Band – Must have passed High School (Class 10th) from any recognized board.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Eligible male candidates to apply for constable posts should be born between 01 Jan 2004 to 02 Jan 1998 needed. Whereas the woman must have been born after 02 January 1993.
Whereas, for Constable Driver post, males must have been born between 01 January 2004 to 02 January 1995 and females must have been born after 02 January 1990. For more details read the notification carefully.
Application Fee for Raj Constable Vacancy 2021
General and Creamy Layer OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs 500 and Rajasthan OBC non-creamy layer/ EWS/ SC/ ST will have to pay an application fee of Rs 400.
Selection for the post of constable will be based on Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST). Full details can be seen in the notification link given below.
candidates who are appointed to the post of constable after passing all the eligibility and criteria will be given Rs.14600 per month during the training.
Whereas after the completion of the training, the monthly salary and allowances will be available as per the 7th Pay Commission.
Importants Links For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Oficial Website – Click Here