Policy Bazaar IPO Allotment Status. Shares or money have come in your account, check this way instantly PolicyBazaar IPO allotment status.
If you have also invested money in PolicyBazaar IPO then you can check from BSE website. For this you just have to go to the official website of BSE.
Apart from this, you can also check the website of the registrar whether you have received the shares or not. Let me tell you how.
There are 2 ways to check PolicyBazaar IPO Allotment Status
Policy Investors investing in market IPOs can check the status of their shares in 2 ways. If you have not received the shares, your money will be returned to your account. This may take up to 2 to 3 days.
Check the status of shares from BSE website-
- You have to visit the official website of BSE https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Here you have to select the Equity option.
- Select the Issue Name (PolicyBazaar IPO).
- Enter Application Number or PAN Number.
- Click on the search button.
- You will see the share allotment status.
Check Policy Bazaar IPO Allotment Status of shares from the website of the registrar-
- You have to click on this link https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Now select the name of the IPO.
- After this enter your DP ID / DP Client ID or PAN number.
- If you select the option of Application Number, then first of all you have to select the Application Type (ASBA or Non ASBA).
- Enter application number.
- If you have selected DP ID or Client ID then first you have to choose your depository NSDL or CDSL.
- After that you have to enter your ID.
- After this, fill the captcha and submit it and your status will be told to you.
There will refund
tell you who also did not shares in investors’ accounts will be credited to their cash account. This refund money will come in the same account through which you have invested.
if we talk about the price of the shares in the gray market, then it is running at Rs 20. At the same time, the issue price of the company was fixed at Rs 94–980, so accordingly the listing of the company’s shares can be close to Rs 1020 (980 + 40).
Policybazaar.com IPO Subscription Status
|Investors Categories||Subscription Status|
|A. QIB Category||24.83 times|
|B. RII Category||3.31times|
|C. NIB Category||7.82times|
|D. TOTAL||16.59 times|
|Investors Category||Total Amount||Size of Issue|
|A. QIB Category||Rs. 1894.30 cr.||56.01%|
|B. RII Category||Rs. 595.16 cr.||17.61%|
|C. NII Category||Rs. 892.73 cr.||26.40%|