Latent View Analytics Limited IPO Shares Allotment Status & Date, Lot Size, Share Price, Subscription Status All Details Given Here.
Latent View subscribed 8.41 times so far, Demand is being seen strong. know everything From This article including GMP (Gray Market Premium) Of Latent View Analytics IPO.
The Rs 600 crore public issue has seen the strongest demand from retail investors, who have subscribed more than 41 times the stake earmarked for them.
Latent View Analytics ltd IPO Subscription Status
The employees’ share has been subscribed 1.53 times. Qualified Institutional Investors (QIBs) have placed bids for 15 per cent of the equity earmarked for them, while the Non-Institutional Investors (NII) quota was subscribed 3.32 times.
The Latent View IPO consists of a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 474 crore and an offer for sale of equity shares worth Rs 126 crore by a promoter and existing shareholders. Interested persons can bid on this issue till November 12.
The price band of the IPO has been fixed at Rs 190-197 per share. Individuals can buy 76 shares in one lot at Rs 14,972 and maximum 13 lots (988 shares) at Rs 1,94,636. The company is likely to be listed on the stock exchanges on November 23.
Significantly, after the company raised Rs 267 crore from 34 anchor investors, the size of the IPO has been reduced from 3.15 crore equity shares to 1.75 crore equity shares.
How To Check Latent View Analytics Limited IPO Allotment Status
- You have to click on this link https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Now select the name of the IPO.
- After this enter your DP ID / DP Client ID or PAN number.
- If you select the option of Application Number, then first of all you have to select the Application Type (ASBA or Non ASBA).
- Enter application number.
- If you have selected DP ID or Client ID then first you have to choose your depository NSDL or CDSL.
- After that you have to enter your ID.
- After this, fill the captcha and submit it and your status will be told to you.
Allotment Check Online Links